Monday, December 14, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday Oh, What Fun Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well I'm on a jet plane today and heading back to Arizona.  I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with my family over the last 2-1/2 weeks.  I will miss all the WILD and FUN TIMES we had........But have lots of photos and memories to take back to Arizona with me.
 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here I have my Spot Light Sunday card on the top ........
And the card on the bottom is my Mix-It-UP! Monday card share.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
One big difference on this card was I used some Gold Embossing Powder to create my sentiment......
And also added two 'Real Red' Home for Christmas Enamel Dots' to my sentiment panel.
I also matted each of the DSP panels with some Very Vanilla cardstock........
And added a Gold Cording bow around the top of my card.
So there you have it friends.......My upgraded version of a fun holiday card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun is right! The power of a bit of gold cord and those pretty enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......It's a simple card that packs a whole lot of punch.

    ReplyDelete