Monday, December 28, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday Botanical Blooms Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level. 
Here's a recap of my Spot-Light Sunday card on the left..........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right.
My card today is a traditional A2 card ....... and it opens landscape style.
I used the 'Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper' to create my largest flower from the 'Botanical Builder Framelits Dies'.  The center for my flower uses Hello Honey cardstock and the center is stamped with Cajun Craze ink.
I repeated the Hello Honey border on my Whisper White panel......
And that Whisper White panel sits on top of my 'Botanical Gardens Designer Series' panel.
I added a panel of Cajun Craze cardstock and Mossy Meadow cardstock to the left hand section of my card .........And separated the fibers from the Hello Honey 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon and added that around Cajun Craze panel.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Something to Say' set and a finishing touch was adding three Crushed Curry Candy Dots right below my stamped sentiment.
So there you have it friends ......... Two Botanical Bloom cards that basically uses the same product but result in two different types of cards.  Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Masterpiece, my friend. Loved how you created the honey twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your GLOWING comment. I was pretty pleased with the way the Hello Honey ribbon played out.

    ReplyDelete