Friday, December 18, 2015

Friends Friday - Gifts from Lynn

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I the honor of spot-lighting some special gifts that were made for me by my sweet friend and fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Lynn.  Let me jump right in with my share for today.
Lynn made me this adorable stamp holder with the Stampin' UP! retired Fry Box.  It's two Fry Boxes die-cut out with some darling double sided paper and then the backs are glued together. 
The REAL SURPRISE was the two stamps she tucked inside.  These two stamps were hand selected by Lynn to inspire me during my Wine-Down Wednesday events.
Now check out this BEYOND CUTE Santa Tag/Ornament Gift Box set.
  
Lynn used the retired Fancy Favor Box Die to create this little package of goodness. 
And to create the adorable Santa face.......She used the Delicate ornament Thinlit Dies.  This packaging just couldn't tug at my heart any more than seeing Santa drop down into our fireplace on Christmas morning.
And here is the last surprise that Lynn created for me.  It's a gorgeous pop-up style card.
 
The inside pops-up to reveal this beautiful holiday tree and dancing presents. 

Many thanks for joining me today.........And a MILLION THANKS to my sweet friend Lynn for sending me these delightful and very charming gifts.  (I LOVE THEM ALL!)  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What works of art! Love the wine stamp for wine down Wed.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I am lucky to have such a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like everything! I can't wait to see what you create with the stamps!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw them and thought, 'how perfect for Kadie'. Have fun!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will for-sure share with you what I create. Thanks again Lynn for thinking of me. You are such a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete