Friday, December 25, 2015

Friends Friday Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let me share some Christmas cards I received from a few of my VERY TALENTED friends.......
 First up is the GORGEOUS card I received from my good friend Mary Fish.
Next up is the FABULOUS card I received from my good friend and fellow demo Lynn Gauthier. 
 And here's the inside of Lynn's card.
 Check out this SUPER PRETTY card that my stamping friend Liz made.
And my last card share today is this OVER THE TOP WOW CARD that my best buddy Debbie Hill made for me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Delighted to see your handscrafted holidays cards (including my own). Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Much love and friendship - M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to have such a talented friend as you. Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are awesome cards...thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my pleasure to share these talented paper crafters with you Lynn.

    ReplyDelete