Friday, December 04, 2015

Friends Friday - Candle Gift

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Heading out this morning with my girls to do some Mother-Daughter BONDING TIME!  We have a PACKED FULL DAY in store for us.  But let me share with you what fun I had yesterday......
 
I drove out to Sun Prairie to watch the boys bowl ........ And I have to admit ....... Both of my grandson's (Jared-Left and Steven-Right) are PRETTY AMAZING BOWLERS!
 
I was lucky enough to see Steven receive two patches for some pretty amazing bowling he did before Thanksgiving.  HE WAS SO PROUD of his patches and I was so happy to be there when he received them!

I also had time to drive by our old house.  There are moments that I miss that big house......but then realize that stairs ARE NOT MY FRIEND and I come to my senses and am VERY HAPPY I live in Arizona.......and have a home that is all on one level.
 
And my final stop on Thursday was meeting up with two of my Volunteer Coordinator friends for dinner.  We went to a quant little eatery in Madison and had fun catching up and sharing a few laughs together.

So.......On to my blog post for today..........I have a Friends Friday share for you.  I have the honor of spot-lighting a super fun project that my friend and fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Lynn created for me.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
These three decorated candles were made by Lynn....and each one is a work of FUN ART!
This Halloween candle is just about the spookiest thing you will ever see.
This snowflake one just sparkles and shines......
And this pink butterfly candle is PERFECT for my studio.
Each one is a festive bundle of fun and Lynn packed a whole lot of  WOW FACTOR into each one.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Flame-less candles are great. Those are really cute, Mom.

    The action shot of Steven bowling is awesome....nice form Steven!
    And that's a great pic of you and your gal pals at dinner =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your continued Madison adventures and your old digs. Pretty projects . . . I'm especially nutso about the wood plank background in the photography. I hope you keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary! I totally love being back in Wisconsin.....and especially since I know how to get around. The wood plank background is a keeper (complements of a tip from Stampin' UP!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool...Congrats to Steven on his patches and good bowling. Yay!
    Neat house Kadie...I love all the nook and crannies...it looks like a fun house and so clean and pretty! Nice to see where you used to live.
    Now that looks like a fun trio...such happy faces!
    I'm so glad that you liked the LED candles Kadie. They were so fun to make. It's neat that you can't see the acetate holding the items up in the air.
    Thanks for sharing with us Kadie and for putting the candles on your blog. Fun to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll pass the congrats along to Steven. Miss my big house (but not the stairs and having to clean it). Thank you again for the trio of pretty pretty candles!

    ReplyDelete