Tuesday, December 15, 2015

3-D Tuesday Tag Kit Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well ........ I made it back home yesterday afternoon and have to say that I'm missing my family back in Wisconsin BIG TIME .............. but SO HAPPY to be back in Arizona with Jack. 

My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and comes together in a SUPER FLASH!  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
 This project uses a 8" x 12" piece of DSP and holds a boxful of tags made from the 'Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit' in the 2015 Holiday Catalog. 
The measurements for this fun creation are: On the 8" side score at 2" on both sides.  On the 12" side you will score at 5" on both sides.  Then to form the box portion of this holder..........Fold your DSP on one of the 2" score lines.  Then you will want to fold your DSP down at the 5" fold line and fold the DSP on the diagonal until the 5" fold line edge is diagonal against the 2" fold line.  It will help to stick your finger into the folded DSP at the 5" line and guide your DSP diagonally to the 2" folded edge.  You will do this to both 5" fold line on both sides of your 2" fold line.  This will create the box portion of your holder.
What's really nice about this holder is it doesn't require you to apply any adhesive to any of the flaps.  The inside of this holder holds all the tags you can make with the 'Oh What Fun tag Project Kit' and I used the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set to stamp all my sentiments onto my tags.
This is one of those projects that comes together quickly and is perfect for some last minute project making this holiday season. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a super sweet idea! Are you all ready for Christmas or still recovering from your trip to Madison?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary. I'm fully recovered from my trip back to Madison. It was a festive and fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag holder. I've made a few of these that are smaller for my 3x3 cards. I will have to try this larger one. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....3x3 cards.....I'm going to contact you Lynn and get the dimensions. Will try to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete