Tuesday, December 01, 2015

3-D Tuesday - Penguin Note Pad

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Have I mentioned to you ....... Just how much FUN I'm having on this trip!  Yesterday we started out the day by going out to Stoughton for a SUPER YUMMY breakfast. 
 
Here's my Son-in-law Michael and my daughter Jenni .......
Along with Brooke (aka Doll Baby) and me.
After breakfast ....... My daughter and I took off to go do some shopping and have a relaxing and much over-due pedicure.
       
Later in the day, I drove out to Monona to watch my oldest grandson (Jared) bowl.
And we then finished up the evening with a quick dinner at Monona 'Noodles' ....... which is one of PopPop (and the kids) favorite places to eat while back in Madison.

For today.......I have a fun little 3-D Tuesday project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the greatest feature ........ Switch out the front of your note pad and you have INSTANT ANYTHING type of gift.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This little penguin note pad just doesn't get any cutier!
I started out by stamping and die-cutting my penguin with the help of the 'Snow Place' stamp set and 'Snow Friends' framelit dies.  All that was left to do was color in (with a Black Sharpie Marker) two small Rhinestones and those were added to my penguin.
I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch to create my note pad front and back cover.  I then ran those two pieces through my Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Textured Impression Folder.  The inside pieces of my note pad were created with Copy Paper and the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
All that was left to do was attach an assortment of fun ribbons and fibers to the top of my ring and this project was DONE!
Going to make a bunch of these note pads up and hold off adding a die-cut to the front and that way I can have a stash of them on hand........for a fast and quick gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Wind-Down Wednesday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this penguin tag, especially the layering of tags! Still enjoying the photos. Tucson is pretty cold (by our standards)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Madison had a DUSTING of snow last night....Still waiting for the REALLY COLD weather to hit. Having a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic's of everyone Kadie. Love the one with all the nail polish behind you. Very colorful and a great pic of the two of you!
    The bowling pic is cool too. It's like you got a silhouette of Jared and the lit up colors in the back on the alley is so neat!
    You are really bringing home a lot of great memory pic's.
    I'm in LOVE with your little Penguin tag pads. I just got done making 6 of them for Amy and my Cousins' kids. So cute!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Lynn for your sweet comment.......Just never get sick of being with my kids.

    ReplyDelete