Tuesday, December 08, 2015

3-D Tuesday Christmas Star

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday the kids went back to work and school......so I was on my own for most of the day.  I had lunch with Brooke........And met up with a good friend for dinner.   I also did a bunch of running and catching up........LIFE IS GOOD!
 
Twoie came down to my room yesterday morning with his Advent Calendar and we hunted for the #7 window.  Here he is Looking for it.......Finding it.....and then puckering up for the yummy treat inside.
 
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday ........ And that means I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and can be made in any size with just some DSP and a bone folder.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This pretty 3-D Christmas Star is hanging in my studio......
And was something I had a blast making.
Here is the link to Angie Judda UTube channel to watch the video that she made on how to create this fun Christmas Star project.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wgdn3piXpU
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...that Twoie....so Stinkin' Cute!!! I LOVE that pucker on his face. Makes me want to lightly pinch those cheeks. How Sweet! And, to catch it on camera...awesome!
    Love those stars. Mine are hanging all over! =) They are addicting!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I was able to catch that darling little face.......He just melts my heart. Thanks for your sweet comments my friend.....Those stars are addicting aren't they!

    ReplyDelete