Tuesday, December 22, 2015

3-D Tuesday Christmas Notes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and is the PERFECT last minute gift giving idea.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How's this for a pretty little covered notebook!
I just covered the entire front and back of my mini notebook with some 'Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper'......
And then covered the spine of my notebook with some Garden Green cardstock and added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the spine before attaching it to the notebook.
I labeled my notebook with a fun 'This Week' label.  The set I used was from the 'Project Life Remember This' stamp set.  And I used the Washi Tape Punch to punch out my sentiment.
And a final touch was adding two circles behind my sentiment before attaching it to the front of my notebook.  Just love how this topped off my project.
So there you have it friends.  A quick and easy gift that you can make for some last minute gift giving enjoyment.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect pattern for a notebook! Love how vintage and bold it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary for your sweet comment. That's exactly the look I was going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome notebook Kadie! I LOVE mine! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GLAD you liked creating one of these for yourself Lynn.

    ReplyDelete