Friday, September 12, 2014

WOW Group Cards Part Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is part two of my August WOW (Women of Wednesday) shoe-box cards.  I have two special cards to share with you ....... both were made by my good friend Kris.  Check out these special cards.........
This first card used a die to die-cut out the top portion of this card........
We then stamped our "thanks" sentiment right below that lace die cut out......
And then positioned the die-cut below the "thanks" sentiment and die-cut out the bottom portion of this card.  I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this technique and will be creating more of these cards for "get well" and "thinking of you" cards.
And the second card we made was this "Metro Retro" Washi Tape card.
All we did was run two strips of washi tape down the side of our card.....and then attached a delicate poppy die-cut flower over the top of our washi tape.
All that was left to do was stamp our birthday sentiment along side the washi tape and INSTANT WOW CARD was created.  SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS CARD TOO!

Thanks for joining me today!   I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some projects I've been working on  ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment