Saturday, September 20, 2014

Special Delivery Part Two

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends
Today I have the special delivery card I received from my good friend Lynn on Thursday.  Check this FABULOUS fall card out.....
This card just SCREAMS.........Hello Fall!
The colors Lynn used for the three leafs is OH SO TRADITIONAL......
And this wreath.....I can seriously see on the front door of my home in Arizona!
Check out all this SUPER FUN mixture of fibers Lynn added to her card.
I can seriously see that the VERY BEST of hard work went into making this card for me.  Thank You Lynn for creating this fall card for me.......I LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to resume my Christmas Past Cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome! Thanks for sharing your blog with us and being such a Sweet Heart! Hmmmm...we'll have to look into making a door wreath with the Fall colors. Have fun baking your cake and celebrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete