Saturday, September 13, 2014

Merry Christmas Festival of Trees

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little Christmas card that I CASE'd from the Stampin' UP! demonstrators website (Stampin' Connection).  I saw this card and knew that it was one I would share with my downlines at my September Team Meeting.  Check this little cutie out.......
This card uses the new Festival of Trees stamp set.......And coordinating punch.  I stamped my two trees in Garden Green and then used some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add some WOW FACTOR for the bulbs.
Here's a close-up of my two Festival of Trees.  I also used the new Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack for my DSP.......
And ran my Whisper White base card through the Big Shot with the On Point Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  An added some Frosted Sequins with small pearls around the front of my base card......For a little EXTRA SOMETHING SOMETHING!
I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the Merry Everything set in the lower right hand corner of my card.  Then this card was DONE!
This card comes together in a SNAP.....and can be mixed up with all kinds of Holiday colors for a totally different look.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more card creations with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment