Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Christmas Past

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a FULL RUN today.......Setting up for my Stamp Camp tomorrow morning and putting some finishing touches on my Saddle-UP! Event on October 18th.  So I decided to go back in time.....and pull together some of my most favorite Christmas Holiday cards......and share them with you this week.  Let's jump right in with this fun little share for today........

This card came together in a SNAP ..... And packs a serious holiday punch!
All I did was Emboss the 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White panel and then mounted it to my Whisper White base card.  I also used Silver Embossing Powder and embossed the ornament and then strung it through some 1/8" Silver Taffeta Ribbon to make it appear like it was hanging from the ribbon.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. 
This is another ornament card.......and takes somewhat of a traditional spin on the holidays.
I used Cherry Cobbler for my base color and added Glitter to my ornament for a Punch of FUN!  LOVE how using the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to hang my the ornament just added that little something something to this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to continue this trip down memory lane.  I have more fun Christmas cards to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment