Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Past Part Four

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a super fun gift card holder that my fellow demonstrator Lorri Heilling taught us at one of her Holiday Extravaganza Events.
We created this darling little gift card holder package.......
That was topped with the Stampin' UP! Bigz Bow Die
And accented with a "Season's Greetings" tag.
The mechanics for this gift card holder can be found on Lorri Heillings blog and you will find them in her December archive post.
Here's one close-up of how the gift card slides out of the gift box....
And it all has to do with a hinge that is added to the underside of the top section of your gift box.
The entire gift card holder comes together in a SNAP.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back with more Christmas Past cards to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: