Monday, September 08, 2014

Card From My Upline

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today is a beautiful fall card I received from my Upline Lisa Pretto.  Check out what she created.........
She used the "For All Things" stamp set......
And used Garden Green and Rich Razzleberry Ink on her card.
I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE this card......
And even Jack commented what a great card this was when he came into my studio.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you two cards from the Unite and Excite Event this past weekend.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It sure is pretty! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....Lisa's card is just beautiful. I love the Rich Razzleberry in the mixed in with the green. So pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete