Saturday, September 06, 2014

August WOW Swap

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little project I made for my August WOW (Women of Wednesday) group.  I knew I wanted to make a project with the new Holiday Homes Stamp Set and Framelits......and after visiting my Stampin' Connection website.......this is what I came up with.
A trio of three holiday tags.
I used the All is Calm DSP.....
Along with some Silver Glimmer Paper......
The new Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon......
And all three of the stamp sets from the Holiday Homes set.
On all three tags, I created a darling little banner flag for the sentiment......
And I used my Aqua Painter to color each of the houses.  They were colored Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.
Just LOVE how this project turned out.......And each of my WOW Gal-Pals enjoyed making this project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun project I made with the Simply Created Greeting You Kit ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Guess what. I got your blog e-mail two days in a row. Yippee Skippy!!!!
    Love your tags with all the little houses. Great color combinations!!! I especially love the torn pieces of DSP that mimic's snow drifts. Fabulous!!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite Kadie projects of all time (and there are many)! Such adorable tags. Love how the homes are simple and the wow factor is added to the background. Perfect balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific tags Kadie. Very inspiring. Can't wait to ink up my set and try some of your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur tags Kadie, I will b trying all of ur jdeas very soon.. thank you for the inspiration ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mona for your sweet comment. SO GLAD you liked these tags.

    ReplyDelete