Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thanks Tag Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 15 Days!
Today I'm off running down to the Little House to take a class with Susan.  We are going to create a fun little Americana Mini Book and I will be sharing it with you later in the week.  My share today is a fun little Thank You card that I made last month for the July promotional "Reason to Smile" stamp set special.  Here's the card I made........
I stamped three Reason to Smile flowers onto Crumb Cake and then cut each one out and inked up the edges of each of the flowers and that simple step added LOTS OF PUNCH to each of the flowers.
I used the stripes embossing folder for my Chocolate Chip background cardstock.  I also made a "thanks" tag and I arranged all three flowers on the tag.  I cut a small piece of the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (in natural) and stamped the smallest flower in this set all over the ribbon.  I folded the ribbon in half to create a small loop and added one of the new Naturals Designer Buttons to my looped ribbon piece.
Of course my card would not be complete without some white gel pen stitching and a center DSP panel to call this card finished.  Totally QUICK and totally FUN!

I have to tell you ......... I just can't believe I'm only two weeks away from leaving for our trip back to Wisconsin - I can hardly wait.  I have lots to share with you before I leave and will be back tomorrow to share another Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.   Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. you are going to miss that stamp! my eye goes straight to the white stitching . . . so cute! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete