Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Sympathy Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 19 Days!
Today I want to share those cards that each of us struggle with making and that is the Sympathy Card.  It's one of those cards that I rarely (if ever) have on hand and it seems that within the last month - I've had to create several sympathy cards for loved one.  Here is the latest sympathy card that I created........
 I pulled out my SU Top Note and lots of retired DSP and made several versions of this card.
The first was actually designed as a sympathy card.  I used some of the DSP to make a coordinating liner for my envelope (thank you Mary Fish for reminding us to do this.....).
And my next two cards were designed the same - but I actually stamped a very pretty "Thinking of You" sentiment on the front.  This is the Certainly Celery version.......
And a Pretty in Pink version. 
I have to say that I often times struggle with making Sympathy cards but find that all three of these cards could be sent out for those times when I'm wanting to show that someone special I'm thinking of them.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. very artistic use of the top note die and the lined envies are luscious! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete