Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SW Stampers Make n Take August

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 6 Days!
Today, I have a fun little card that we made at our August SW Stampers meeting last week.  My fellow SU demonstrator friend Sue created this fun little card and I just had to share it with you today.  Check this cute little number out.......
We started out running our Whisper White card through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Folder.  We only needed to do the upper 3/4 of our card for this technique - because the bottom 1/4 of our card was decorated with a Christmas Tree panel.
Our Christmas Tree Panel was created with Christmas Tree punch from the "Merry Minis Punch Pack in the new Holiday Catalog.  We punched out five trees on Old Olive cardstock and then placed a panel of "Polka Dot Parade" DSP behind the tree panel and it created some really fun white polka dots behind our punched out trees. 

Our Center Tree image was stamped using the new "Scentsational Season" stamp set and the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits Dies.  This bundle is AMAZILY priced and honestly was one of those sets in the new Holiday Catalog that I knew I JUST HAD TO HAVE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out and MANY THANKS Sue for creating this make n' take for our groups meeting.  SUPER FUN!

I'll be back tomorrow to share the 3-D project that my Club gals made at last Saturdays Stamp Club.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sue did such a wonderful job. I was so glad to be there and make one, too. My favorite part is the little row of punched trees with the polka dot DSP peeking through!

    ReplyDelete