Monday, August 20, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers August 3x3 cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 7 Days!
ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO FRIENDS!
Today my friends I have the 3x3 note cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends made for our August Swap.  Our theme was Green and White cards and our optional technqiue was "thinking of you".  Here is what we created.......
 The first card in the top left hand corner was not signed - but I do know the top right corner was done by my good friend Kris - The bottom left hand corner was done by Carol N and the bottom right corner card was done by Mary B.
 This next group of 3x3 cards were done by Me (top left hand corner), Jude made the card in the upper right corner and Jessica made the 3x3 at the bottom.
 My 3x3 was made with the new Mouth Watering stamp set and I stamped it on glossy cardstock in Lucky Limeade ink and then cut my image out.  I used dimensionals to pop up my popscile and put that onto a 2-3/8" scallop circle.  For a finishing touch......I added a small piece of green bakers twine to the stick.
My Green and White DSP is from a DCWV stack that I had in my stash and I just punched out a small oval "thinking of you" sentiment and added that to the top right hand corner of my card.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the Make 'n Take that we made at our SW Stampers August meeting.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment