Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July Stamp Club 3-D Project

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 26 Days!
I was going through some photo files last night and realized that I had not posted the 2-cards and the 3-D project we made at our July Stamp Club.  SO.....today I will be sharing the 3-D Club project we made. 
 Our 3-D project for July was a "fabric" bookmark! 
The Club ladies were able to pick from SEVERAL fabric options for their bookmarks.  For my sample bookmark I used the "Summer Smooches" Fabric collection.  I provided each packet with a Whisper White GORGEOUS "Delicate Dollies Sizzlits L" doily die cut (we used the smallest doily) - and the circle layers that coordinate with this particular die were the 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches.
Our bookmark was created by using two layers of DSP chipboard and a layer of fabric which were all diecut from the "Two Tags Bigz" die.  I love love love how fabric cuts so beautifully with the SU Bigz dies.  The fabric cuts like butter!
 I stamped my "K" initial on Whisper White cardstock with Real Red ink......and we used the "Broadsheet Alphabet set to stamp our initials.  The final touch was adding a small piece of 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in both Real Red and Whisper White. 

I love how this project turned out - and I actually made a bookmark for each of my daughters and my grandkids ...... and will be taking them back to Wisconsin with me when we leave in 26 days!

Thanks for joining me today ....... I'll be back tomorrow to share the two card projects we made at our July Stamp Club - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. one of these days . . . i'm going to use fabric! you rocked it sister! only 26 days . . . probably only 25 by now?

    ReplyDelete