Saturday, August 04, 2012

July Kards to Kadie

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 23 Days!
I have three Kards to Kadie creations to share with you today - Let's start right out with a card that my upline Lisa sent to me........
Lisa is the closest I have to an upline and she sent me this congratulations card for my June Sales!  Very thoughtful of her and I appreciate her taking the time to make and send me this very special "Way To Go" card.  Thanks Lisa!
Next up is a card I received from my good friend Berta.  Without even knowing who this card was from.....I could tell the minute I opened it.......that it was a "Berta" card.  LOVE the coloring she did to this flower - OH SO PRETTY!  Thank you Berta - I got your check and I'm crazy about the card that you made.
And my last card share for today is from my Ranch Buddy Chris.  Thanks Chris for the catalog and I love the embossed design you created on this card.
Here's a closer look at the embossing Chris did on the Chocolate Chip cardstock.  BEAUTIFUL!

Many thanks for joining me today ...... I'll be back tomorrow to share some Halloween cards that I've made - Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!