Monday, August 13, 2012

July CrafterNooner Card Swap

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 14 Days!
Today I have a special blog share for you - It's the cards that my CrafterNooners group made for our July card swap.  Our color challenge was to use Calyposo Coral, Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight and our theme for July was SouthWest.  Here's what my CrafterNooner galpals made......
First up is the card Opal made.  She used Calyposo Coral and Baja Breeze cardstock to create the rolling hills background and then we stamped a fun image over the bottom portion of the hill.  We used a Daffodil Delight pen to decorate the very top spiked flowers - and our color challenge was met.  For a finishing touch Opal made up some shimmer spray with Baja Breeze reinkers and we misted our entire card with this wonderful shimmer spray.  FABULOUS CARD Opal!
My next card share was created by Berta.  Berta knocked this one out of the park with her color challenge.  I love the 3-D rope that Berta added to her card and each of the matted pieces were popped up with dimensionals......giving this card lots of lift and dimension.  SUPER GREAT CARD Berta!
 Next up is the card that Jan createdNO WAY does the photo do this card justice.  Jan created an AWESOME GORGEOUS CARD that has lots of texture and shine.  For this card, Jan used one stamp and embossed it three times on each of the colored cardstockin this challenge.  She then trimmed out three different pieces and created this amazing image for her focal point.  What is not showing up on the photo is all the detail and shine which the embossing created.  HONESTLY ..... It is a WORK OF ART and is an unbelievably GORGEOUS card!

And my last card for my CrafterNooners challenge is the card that I made.  I stamped a chili pepper image and colored it in and then used my Crystal Effects to cover the entire chili pepper to give it an extra POP!  I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to punch out a square SW stamped image (3-times) and I also added some Baja Breeze DSP to the top portion of this card.  LOVE how clean and simple this card turned out and for a style challenge that I don't often do.........this card was fun to make.

Thanks for joining me today!  I've got a fun afternoon lined up ........ Jack and I are having lunch with my bestie buddie Debbie and her hubby Eddie.  We are heading up to the Ranch for a fabulous lunch and some seriously FUN TIMES!  I've also lined up to have a new SaddleBrooke Stamper friend Ange come over to PLAY in my studio.  I have been assigned to be Ange's mentor and she is coming over to do some stamping and chatting with me this afternoon.  I'm looking forward to a fun packed afternoon and connecting with one of the newest SaddleBrooke Stamper Club members.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the cards that my FU Group made for July - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. snappy color scheme for your group. i love your pepper covered in crystal effects!

    ReplyDelete