Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Christmas in the Heart Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
No pictures to share with you today of my Little People.......We had a busy day of doctor appointments that we just didn't have the opportunity to connect up with them.  We will be getting together tomorrow night at Cup Cakes A-Go-Go to have cupcakes with my Doll Baby.   I'm sure I'll be sharing some yummy pictures of that fun get together.
My card share today is yet another card we made at Di Gibbs Fall Fest last Saturday. 
We used the "Heart of Christmas" stamp set from the Holiday Catalog........We stamped it out first in Crumb Cake and then again in Cherry Cobbler and then we cut out the Cherry Cobbler and created a banner to pop-up over our Crumb Cake stamped image.
We added a very thin piece of Gumball Green cardstock through one of the Round Designer Ribbon Slides.  We wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine above and below our Ribbon Slide piece and mounted that on top of our stamped Christmas image.  The other fun thing we did was cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon in half and added that to the top and bottom section of our Christmas stamped image.
 
LOVE the look of this card and will be making more of these cards for this years Chritmas Cards.  Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow with a fun little 3-D project that we made at Fall Fest last weekend.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy a cupcake for me. gawjus card! the scallop piece of ribbon is such a cool touch! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete