Sunday, August 05, 2012

Happy Halloween Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 22 Days!
As I prepared for my upcoming All Halloween August Stamp Camp - I came across a couple cards I had made last year - and one card that I created this year.......today, I would like to share those cards with you.
First up is this Frankie card that was made with some retired SU Halloween DSP and the Top Note Bigz Die.  This Frankie pattern is all over the internet......And has been popping up everywhere these days.
 I did lots of distressing to my Frankie and gave him a crazy stitched mouth. 
This next card was created using the SU Curly Label punch and duplicated the Frankie image above in just a much smaller version.
 I changed the color of each of the Frankie faces to just mixed it up a little bit.
This just has to be my all time favorite Halloween card this year.  I used the Bootiful Occasions stamp set and some circle and oval punches.
 I colored my Witches Shoe in and then added Crystal Effects to each of the colored circles and then matted my image onto a circle of Basic Black.  The DSP above and below the stamped boot image is just a 1-3/4" circle with a portion of it cut off and adhered to my embossed Orange Spider Web base card.
I simply love love love the sentiment that goes along with this particular boot - Such a HOOT!

I'm off to go spend the day hanging out at my pool and just doing some serious RELAXING.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the cards that I made at last weekends Fun Shop with my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Hope you can join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. they are all adorable . . . but i'm ALL IN for the boot-i-ful boot. Love the crystal effects

    ReplyDelete