Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gift from Kathie

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 8 Days!
Today I have a GORGEOUS GIFT that I received from Kathie on Friday.  I went over to Kathie's house for a SUPER YUMMY and SUPER FABULOUS lunch.  After we finished our lunch, Kathie asked us if we wanted to PLAY.........And I could hardly wait!  I have to tell you that Kathie has the most DROP-DEAD BEAUTIFUL STUDIO in SaddleBrooke and when she invites you over to play in her studio.........Trust me............You will have a super fun time playing!  Just Check out what we created.......
This gorgeous package is a full size candy bar that has been lovingly wrapped with some handmade PINK paper.  It is also wrapped up with some of the most gorgeous rose colored ribbon that honestly put this packaging OVER THE TOP!
 This is what the back side of my wrapped candy bar looks like!
Just to verify this gorgeous creation really is a wrapped candy bar.......here's the silver wrapper of the candy bar.
As if the handmade pink stitched paper wasn't enough of a WOW FACTOR for my wrapped candy bar ....... Kathie had a plastic container that she pulled out that was packed with silk flowers and beads and she had me pick some flowers that coordinated with my paper and ribbon.  These little roses were tucked around the gorgeous ribbon and really put this creation OVER THE TOP!
 Kathie even gave me this easy to follow directions so I could make more of these when I got home.  AND YES........I'm going to make one of these for my SW Stampers door prize gift in September.
I think this little gift is one of the prettiest gifts I have recieved in a very LONG LONG TIME. THANK YOU Kathie for helping me make this and for sharing your Friday afternoon with me.  I had a wonderful time and look forward to getting together with you again real soon.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my August SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge card with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. this looks so luxurious and silky delicious! would love to see some pix of kathy's studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like you had a great time playing :-)I'm with Mary...take pics next time...please!

    ReplyDelete