Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FU July Card Swap Part 2 of 2

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 12 Days!
Today I have Part Two of the cards my FU Group GalPals made for our July card swap.  I have the cards that both Debbie and I made ......... Here is the card I made.........
My card was inspired by my SW Stamping SU Demonstrator friend Kendra Richardson (http://kendrascorner.blogspot.com/) .  I took her recipe and changed up the colors to meet our July color challenge and used the "Just Believe" stamp set.
I used Labels Collection Framelits to create my focal image and my Pretty in Pink background mat was run through the "Lots of Dots" embossing folder before I adhered it down to my card.  My colors for my stamped image are Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo ink.  THANK YOU Kendra for your fabulous card layout which you shared at one of the SW Stampers swaps.
Debbie created this DARLING little baby card and I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of this card when it is opened up.  The front left panel opens up to reveal a center writing section - which leave the two square images on the right in view.  SO STINKIN CUTE!
Debbie met the challenge with the chocolate chip DSP and then cordinated it with the PERFECT MATCHING pink cardstock.  I think my favorite part of Debbie's card is the ADORABLE scallop squared baby images.  SUPER DUPER FUN CARD DEBBIE!

Many Thanks for joining me today!  I'm off running to get the last minute details covered for Camp today.......I'll begin sharing the cards/projects we made with you tomorrow.
Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. So I have to admit I giggled when I saw your post and saw your post header...FU group swaps...so tell me what FU stands for because I know it's not what my first thought was!
    THANKS for the sweet comment you left on my blog! So glad you like the CD...it was fun to put together :-) Enjoyed meeting your newest down line member, Marge, she was very nice...hope she had fun.
    So one day I want to hear the whole story about your real full name...I's so curious now :-)

    ReplyDelete