Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Fest Trio of Fall Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!..........
AND.......A Happy Happy Birthday to my daughter Cheryl!
Today I have a SUPER FUN FALL Card to share with you......It was another card that we made at last Saturday's Fall Fest and this one was the PERFECT card for this event.
We started out with a crumb cake base card and we used a small panel of the Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper across the bottom half of our card.  We added two tiny stripes of Tangerine Tango cardstock to the top and bottom edges of our DSP and that gave our DSP panel a real POP off the page.
We added three Autumn Accents Bigz Die fall leaves in More Mustard, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso cardstock.  Each of the fall leaves were run through three different embossing folders (Woodgrain, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice) and used dimensionals to pop each of the leaves off our card.
Each of the embossing folders added an amazing texture to our leaves and gave lots of dimension and character to our project.
We also added a Brushed Bronze Designer Button to our cluster of leaves and threaded some Early Espresso Baker's Twine to the center of our button.  I will FOR SURE be making more of these cards for family and friends this fall. 
And I leave you today with a fun little picture of my Doll Baby and her PopPop!
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a pretty little Heart of Christmas holiday card with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. as always, love the picture of Pop Pop and Doll Baby. your card today is one of my favorites. i adore how each leaf is textured. it's simple in design but really says FALL!

    ReplyDelete