Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Fest Projects Part One

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY MY BLOGGER FRIENDS!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - TODAY!
We arrived in Mesa yesterday afternoon and settled into a fabulous Hotel for the evening and arranged a wake-up call at 4:30am.  We wanted to get us up and head over to Starbucks before our flight departs at 8:00am.  We have a direct flight.......so.....by 11am Arizona time.....I will be on Wisconsin soil and moments from hugging up my Little People. I'M ONE HAPPY CAMPER!
 
My share today is one of the cards we made at Fall Fest this past Saturday.  But first.....I want to share a picture of the galpals that I shared the day with.  Check out these six lovely ladies..........(BUT WAIT.........Isn't Black suppose to make you look SKINNY?  I promise all of you who know me......I HAVEN'T put ANY WEIGHT on - I'm thinking it's the way I'm standing......!)
A sweet lady who was sitting behind our table agreed to snap our picture and here we are after a FULL DAY of Fall Fest.  Me, Julie, Maureen, Linda, Pam and Abbie.  The day just flew by and I have to say that I'm looking forward to Spring Fling in February - Hope all these ladies will join me for the Spring Fling event that Di Gibbs will be putting on.
Here are all the cards and projects that we made at Fall Fest ....... It was a day packed full of projects and FUN and we walked away with all these completed cards and projects.....and.....a bag FULL of left over product that we will be able to create additional projects when we got home.
Our first card used the new Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder on a panel of Island Indigo.
We picked out three pattern paper from the Festival of Prints DSP packet......and we created banner flags to one end of each of the pieces of DSP and adhered those down to our embosse panel of Island Indigo cardstock.
The real WOW FACTOR to this card was the GORGEOUS Flourish Designer Frames on page 8 of the new Holiday Catalog.  We added a 1-1/4" Scallop circle and Elegant Butterfly to the top of our frame and called this one DONE!  Such a lovely card - and it came together SUPER FAST and packed a real NON-TRADITIONAL HOLIDAY PUNCH
 
Thanks for joining me today - We are meeting up with my daughters and son tonight for dinner and will be meeting at one of our favorite fast food places "NOODLES".  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Fall Fest cards/projects with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. as always . . . amazing projects. thanks for all you share! so glad you will be with the grandkids! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete