Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall Fest Lattice Card

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
WELL FRIENDS..........we made it to Wisconsin yesterday afternoon and we arranged to have dinner with my two daughters.....my son......my son-in-law......and my youngest granddaughter. 
 
We had dinner at Noodles (one of our favorite places to eat in Madison, Wisconsin) and it included LOTS of LAUGHING.......PLENTY of SQUEALING.......and some AMAZING Story Telling.  I just love love love spending time with my kids and when I also get to spend time with my Little People.......It's a bonus.  Here's a good example of HAPPY!
Today I have another Fall Fest card to share with you.  Here's a recap of all the cards and projects we created last Saturday at Di Gibbs Fal Fest..........
 Today I will be sharing the gorgeous lattice work card that we made......
 I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this card as soon as I took it out of our packets.
We used the Lattice Bigz die to cut out a crumb cake lattice image and added a piece of Festival of Prints DSP Stack as our background pattern paper.  I picked one of the chocolate chip patterns because I thought of my daughter when I was making this card.  Her birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to give her this card for her birthday.
We made the prettiest paper flower with THREE 2-3/8" Scallop Circles and ONE 1-3/4" Scallop Circle.  We filled our Stampin' Spritzer bottle with water and spritzed each of the scallop circles with water and then crumbled each of the scallop up real tight.  We layered all scallop together and added a vintage brad and then unfolded the layers until we created this amazing and OH SO PRETTY Cherry Cobbler Flower.  We added one of the new Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons for the center of our flower and we added some linen thread to our button and this pretty flower was COMPLETE!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a GORGEOUS fall card.  It honestly is one of those cards that just POPS with color and holds LOTS OF WOW FACTOR.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Kadie...Looks like I'm going to have tag along to Di's next event because it looks like you all had a blast! Enjoy your time with your family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lattice die and the background paper really gives it personality!

    ReplyDelete