Friday, August 24, 2012

Card From Kathy!

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 3 Days!
Today I'm running around like a LUNATIC and have a ZILLION things to get done before we leave on Monday.  My share today is from the help of my blogging friend Kathy Hanson.  Check out this lovely card she sent me.......
Kathy started out withBaja Breeze and Elegant Eggplant cardstock to create the base of her card.
She ran her Elegant Eggplant cardstock with the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  She also used the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to paper pierce the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
She used the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set in Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit and Baja Breeze ink for the three GORGEOUS butterflys she ran down the top layer of the Apothecary Accents Framelits die.
Her trusty Elegant Butterfly punch worked it's magic in punching out the perfect butterfly - EVERY TIME!
And the final touch Kathy added to this already BEAUTIFUL card was in the lower right hand corner she stamped the Itty Bitty Banners "For You" sentiment in Summer Starfruit and die cut out her banner with the help of the new Bitty Banners Framelits. 
Such a pretty pretty card and I was THRILLED beyond words when I received this card from Kathy. 
 
I'm off to try to finish up two more card packets for my September Stamp Camp - My goal is to have all the pieces for Camp cut out and packaged before we leave on Sunday.  Considering I'm heading up to Mesa tomorrow for an ALL DAY PLAY DATE with five of my stamping buddies......It's going to be SCREAMING HAIRY in my Studio today as I race to get 'er done!  Wish Me Luck Friends!
 
I'll be back tomorrow before I head out the door for Fall Fest up in Mesa ......... and I'll be sharing some of the cards my fellow SW Stamper Demo friends made for our August Meeting.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love the dimension that the piercing tool creates. I have just purchased it, but I haven't used it in any projects yet. This is an inspiring use of color and dimension, thanks for sharing!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy made a lovely card. Splashy color combination and so sophisticated! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete