Saturday, August 25, 2012

August CrafterNooner Card Swap Part One

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 2 Days!
I'm heading up to Mesa today with five of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends to PLAY.  We are attending a Fall Fest that Di Gibbs is putting on and will be spending the ENTIRE DAY creating and chatting.  Can't wait to see all the fun things we create at this event.....and yes......I'll try to post pictures next week of the projects we created.
 
For today, I want to share two cards that my fellow CrafterNooner friends made for our August card swap.  Our color challenge was Blue and Orange and we were to make a card that had a 3-D flower on it.  Here is what two of the ladies created.......
 Jan is first up with this OVER-THE-TOP GORGEOUS flower card.  Trust me when I say that the camera did not pick up all the WOW that this card has.
Jan's flower just popped right off the card with the help of some dimensionals and some amazing glossy layers.  SERIOUSLY a WOW-Card!
And Berta's card not only met the color challenge (this color orange is SERIOUSLY a Berta color) but her DSP is SUPER GLAM without being flashy.
Berta added some adorable colored flower brads to the center of her many layered flowers.  LOVE that Berta used three different flower punches to create her amazing cute flowers.

Thank You Jan and Berta for sharing your AWESOME flower cards with me.  I will share Opal and my card tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!