Friday, November 12, 2010

Studio 54 Phone Book

Several months ago, I attended a class with my BFF Jan and SaddleBrooke Stampin Buddie Berta at our local scrapbooking store. The book we were creating could be used as almost anything - and I decide that I was going to use mine for a pretty phone book in my studio. Check it out.......... This is the front cover of my phone book. We bound the book with waxed linen thread and created a really tight bound book. The book is kept closed with the help of an elastic loop that is secured around the back cover and loops around to the front. I added LOTS of fun ribbon to my elastic piece.
Here is what the first page of the inside of the book looks like.
I added these tabs to divide out the alphabet and that way keeping some type of order to my phone book.
And a peak at the back of the book. The back looks as pretty as the front....and that is why I simply LOVE this Studio 54 booklet. It seriously looks amazing in my studio...and......I never have to hunt for the phone book. All the important numbers are right there in my book. The most amazing part is Jack has learned where this book is......and he even uses it.
I leave you today with a close-up picture of the FUN Ribbon I used to decorate my book. LOVE IT!
Hope you can swing back over tomorrow and let me share some things I've been making in my studio. Enjoy your weekend and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment