Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Tag Keeper

HAPPY Wednesday to you.......Today I will be sharing the door prize gift I made for my Stampin Up! SouthWest Stampers Demonstrators meeting last night. This idea came from Andrea Walford and she originally posted this on her blog as a gift tag keeper. The gift tags can be any size - but I used 2"x3" tags. To create the Gift Tag Keeper, I used two SU clear envelopes and LOTS of fun SU DSP. The picture above is what the Gift Tag Keeper looks like when it's closed shut.
Here's a picture of the Gift Tag Keeper opened up. I added a small piece of Velcro to the flap to help keep the Tag Keeper closed and all the tags are then kept snug in their clear envelope.
Here's a close-up of what the tags look like. I made a total of ten tags and used the current SU Holiday DSP for the entire project.
And the last view is a close-up of the tags on the other side of the Gift Keeper.
Hope you are getting some early Holiday gift giving ideas from some of the things I've been posting on my blog.........And as ALWAYS.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment