Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Card in a Box Swap - October

Today I will be sharing a few cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamping Buddies made at our October Card in a Box Swap. Sit down......Grab a cup of Espresso ....... and be prepared to be WOW'ed........ This first card is my stampin buddy Linda T. She created this charming Thanksgiving card that used the CuddleBug and a felt pumpkin for a real 3D type of card.
This was Opal's card. LOVE this stamp set - which was embossed.....and Opal had us tie off the front of the card with some yummy yummy chocolate chip grossgrain ribbon.
Next up.........The card that my BFF Jan made. Loved this layout SO MUCH-that I CASE'd it and made these my cards to swap at our SouthWest Stampin Up! demonostrators meeting (thanks Jan!).
This next card is what my friend Kris made. The paper she used for this card was AMAZING and I would have gone right out to buy this paper.....IF......Kris could have remembered where she bought it....or.......who made this paper. She told us that she had this paper forever and wasn't sure who it was made by. LOVED the 3-D flower we stamped and cut out - it was totally CUTE!
And last (but not least) was the card that Ann created for us. When I saw her card I thought I would NEVER be able to duplicate it - but.....It was totally easy and gave a real WOW factor once I made the card all put together.
Want to give a big THANKS to these ladies who shared my table at our October "Card in a Box" swap. I had an amazing time and truly LOVE each and every card we made that day. You'all are Super Creative Stampers and I'm so happy to be connected to each of you.
Hope to see you back here tomorrow.....Until Thursday.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment