Thursday, November 18, 2010

4th of July Mailbox

While I was cleaning out the corner cabinet in my studio.....I came across these darlin little hersey nugget mailboxes and couldn't remember if I had shared them with you. This adorable mailbox came from SU demo Tammy White at http://stampwithtami.com/
You stack two hersey nuggets on top of each other and wrap decorative paper around the nuggets. You add a flag to the side and you have the cutest 4th of July mailbox.
Here's a close up of the back side of the mailboxes.........
And.....a close-up of the flags. I punched out two stars and added those to the center of the flag....and then to GLAM things up a bit........I added stickles and glitter to the punched out stars.
Tomorrow I'll be sharing another 4th of July creations........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment