Saturday, November 20, 2010

4th of July Box

HAPPY Saturday to you. Are you ready to have a relaxing and fun weekend? Whatever your plans are......I'm hoping that you can spend time with your family and still have time to squeeze crafting time in sometime today. Here's the box I created for Jack and several of my SaddleBrooke Stamping friends. I used the Big Shot Tag die from SU to create the box. I glued two tags together to form the box and I made a handle which I attached with a brad.
I added two different sized stars to the side of each handle.........and.....I added some thin stripes of red/white and blue paper to form colored crinkle filling.
Here's a closer look at the crinkle paper I added to inside of the box..... along with two pieces of chocolate just waiting to find it's new home in a 4th of July Box.
And one final picture of the star which I attached to the end of the handle. Thanks for stopping by.......enjoy the rest of your Saturday and stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing some more Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment