Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Washi Tape Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm off to Salt Lake City today to join SEVERAL of my fellow SU Demo's for this years SU Convention.  OH WHAT FUN we are going to have.  Hopefully......I will be able to post some pictures of all the fun we will be having on my blog (or at least on Facebook).  Let's jump right in with today's card share(s)........
I have two versions of this Washi Tape card to share with you today!  First up is the Pool Party version.

I used the new Bloom For You stamp set and stamped my image onto a piece of Pool Party Cardstock.  I then punched it out with the coordinating new Fun Flower punch.  My flower center was created with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and the Boho Blossom Punch.  I added a retired itty bitty flower punch and an Island Indigo Candy Dot in the center.  The entire center flower piece received a generous dose of Crystal Effects for that serious WOW FACTOR center.

I used the new Beach House Washi Tape for this card.
The other version of this card that I made (with the "Let Your Hair Down" stamp set) was a Crisp Cantaloupe version.
Here I stamped my Bloom For You flower in Crisp Cantaloupe and created the same flower as the Pool Party version.  For the center of this version I used Calypso Coral as my accent color.
I also used the new Sweet Sadie Washi Tape for this version.
So there you have it friends.  Two versions of a fabulous washi tape card.......that seriously couldn't be any more FUN or EASY to put together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun CASE card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment