Sunday, January 01, 2017

Spot Light Sunday New Years Card

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends!
Happy New Year!:
Wishing you a VERY HAPPY 2017!!!!!
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How's this for a TIME TO CELEBRATE kind of card!
I used the 'It's a Celebration' set in the SU 2016 Holiday Catalog to create my sentiment.
And added some Silver Foil cardstock down the center of my card.  I topped off that Silver Foil cardstock with some of the new Sale-a-Bration Silver Metallic Ribbon.
I sprinkled some 'Metallic Sequin' embellishments around the front of my card.....
And this card was finished.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: