Wednesday, July 23, 2014

You Made My Day

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card to share with you......One that uses LOTS of new product.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I spotted it on Stampin' Connection (a private site for Stampin' UP! Demonstrators) and fell in LOVE with the design.
I used the new Flower Patch stamp set to create my Lost Lagoon flower.
Here' a close-up of all the layers that went onto my Lost Lagoon flower.  My accent color is Soft Sky ink.
I used Pear Pizzazz cardstock to create my leafs.
And my Whisper White panel was embossed using the new Lovely Lace embossing folder.
My DSP banner was creating using the Subtles DSP stack.....
And my sentiment banner was created with Soft Sky ink and the "And Many More" stamp set. 
This is such a pretty card.....I'm planning to make up a bunch o these and hold off creating the sentiment - and I can then stamp whatever I'm needing when the time comes that I need to send out a quick card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a card using one of the new Hostess sets ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kadie....this card is over-the-top A-MA-ZING! I am over-the-moon in love with it. Fabulous color and Lost Lagoon is my FAVE. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy flower and I'm "mad" about Lost Lagoon. Your signature White Gel Pen really adds a WOW! touch!

    ReplyDelete