Friday, July 25, 2014

Welcome Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well........Today is the BIG DAY ........ I'm on my way back to beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.  I'm planning to spend the next three weeks visiting my daughters and my (not so) little people back in Wisconsin.  So my hopes are I can stay connected with you, even while I'm in Wisconsin on vacation. 
My card share for today is this SUPER HAPPY welcome to the neighborhood card.
I stamped my "Life's Adventure" stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a banner of Whisper White cardstock.
I then grabbed my Blendabilities and colored in my stamped image.
After I was happy with the way my stamped image turned out.......I grabbed some Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay cardstock and created a fun little layered flag piece.  And the final touch was adding some Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon to the very bottom of my flag piece.
This was a FUN CARD to make ...... and plan to give this little cutie away to those new neighbors that have moved in the neighborhood.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a beautiful flower card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fun and festive card. Love that house image! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Great idea with the house and neighborhood theme. Love it!!!! The different color banners are fabulous. The different color ribbons are perfectly placed and the perfect added touch.
    Fabulous all the way around.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete