Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tic Tac Holder

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the project I had my WOW group make in June.  Some of the gals who are going with me to convention will be seeing this very project next week at convention.  Let's jump right in with my share for today......... 
I made a darling little Tic Tac Holder.......
The base of the project is made from a 4-3/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Real Red Cardstock.  I scored it at 2" and 2-3/4".
I then used 2-pieces of DSP to cover the front and back of my box.  Those pieces were 3" x 1-3/4".  And I also cut a piece of DSP for the spin that measured 1/2" x 3".
I bought my Tic-Tac candies especially for this size box.....So if you duplicate this project.....Measure your Tic-Tac container to see what the height and depth of your box should be.
I created a bely band for my Tic-Tac to slide into and that band measured 3/4" x 8-1/2".
My DSP for the Belly Band measured 1/2" x 2-3/4".
All that was left to do was attach my Belly Band to the inside back panel of my holder and I wrapped some retired Ruffled Ribbon around my holder to act as a closure for my candy.
 
So there you have it friends.......A fun little project that comes together in a SNAP and make the PERFECT little gift for that someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little Boom Boom Card that I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: