Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stamp Camp Door Prize

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with you the Early Bird Gift I made for my July Stamp Camp.  My July Stamp Camp on Wednesday was a Christmas in July Camp and to keep with the theme of that Camp ...... I made this darling little box, which I filled with some super fun Christmas gift tags. 

 It was a simple file type box that held 12-Christmas Tags.
 I decorated the Cherry Cobbler Box with some retired SU Christmas DSP..... 
And even attached two retired snowflake embellishments to the side flaps of my box. 
 Here's a side view of the box.
And the box without any tags inside.
 The box was designed to hold twelve 4-1/4"x2' gift tags.
Here's a sneak peek at what the tags looked like.
 Each set of tags came with two different color combinations.
 For each set I made a Very Vanilla tag and a Cherry Cobbler tag.
 They each used some retired Dotted Scallop Ribbon for the top of the tags......
Along with the carry over SU Holiday stamp sets (available until August 27th). 
I also used some retired DSP for each of the tags....... 
And each of the tags had a pretty poinsettia flower that was designed with the help of the Petite Petal Punch and some Crystal Effect along with the new Gold Dazzling Detail.
I also stamped a "To/From" on the back of each tag.
Here's what all 12-tags looked like.
I packaged my Christmas Gift Tag Box up in a cello bag and tied it all up with some of the SUPER YUMMY Grosgrain Ribbon.   And to think......one of my lucky July Camp guest received this Early Bird Door Prize for attending my monthly stamp camp and arriving on time!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty little water-color card I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Each tag is a masterpiece. Love all the sweet details!

    ReplyDelete