Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Happy Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well today friends.......I'm at a SERIOUS FULL RUN!  I'm leaving for the Stampin' UP! Convention and there is plenty left for me today.  So I'm going to jump right in with my card share for today..........
I used the new Day of Celebration and Borderettes stamp set for my pretty Happy Birthday card.
The birthday sentiment was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then die-cut out  using the Chalk Talk Framelits dies.  I used Pink Pirouette cardstock to create a pretty layered element to position my sentiment on.  And those layers were made up of the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle and the 1-3/4" Circle Punch.
I added a border of stamped hearts onto a teeny tiny piece of Whisper White cardstock and then mounted that onto a banner of Silver Glimmer paper.
I added a pretty Doilies to the center of my card.........and after adhering the sentiment piece that I created onto my Doilies piece ..... I added some Piink Pirouette Baker's Twine around the bottom portion of my Doilies.
My final touch was to stamp a little heart border across the top and bottom of my base card using the new Borderettes stamp set.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun washi tape card that I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: