Saturday, July 05, 2014

More Happy Birthday (TO ME!)

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have more birthday cards to share with you.  Let's jump right in with these cards........ 
First up is the card I received from my mentor and sweet friend Sandra.  I'm loving this card and plan to CASE this layout for some card creations of my own.
Next is the PERFECT birthday card for me.  It's one that my dear sweet friend Donna made for me.  This card had so much texture going on that I just keep looking at it and thinking......WOW.....Donna put a ton of work into this card!
This is the card I received from the SaddleBrooke PaperCrafters.  There wasn't a name of the back of the card.....but I know that someone was thinking of me when they made this card!
And my last card share for today is the SUPER FUN card I received from my stamping buddy Opal.  As if her card wasn't a total hit.......Check out how her card arrived to my mailbox......
Opal used last years Stampin' UP! catalog and made a DARLING envelope out of one of the pages.  HOW FUN IS THIS!  I'm sure my mail-person just smiled when she dropped this little cutie into my mailbox.

MANY THANKS my friends for your fabulous birthday cards.........I have each of them hanging on my IKEA rack in my studio.  I will think of each of you when I look up at them.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a few more birthday cards I received ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Popular girl. Thanks for sharing these little masterpieces celebrating your birthday!

    ReplyDelete