Monday, July 07, 2014

Just A Few More Birthday Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the last of my birthday cards and surprises to share with you.  Let's jump right in with the last two cards I received........ 
 First up is the FUN and FABULOUS card that my good friend Debbie made for me.  Trust me when I say ....... IF I did have a birthday cake ...... It would have this YUMMY PINK FROSTING all over it.
And look what Debbie tucked inside my card ....... This OH SO APPROPRIATE coffee gal stamp.  I LOVE IT DEBBIE!
And my last card share is this card that my stamping friend and downline Mary made for me.  Talk about an exploding card in a box ......... HOLY WOW FACTOR! 

Mary hand delivered this card to me on my birthday.   It's TOTALLY FABULOUS ........ And TOTALLY ME!  Thank you Mary for making me this true work of art!

And speaking of works of art ....... Check out what my sweet friend Carol made for me!

She created this BEYOND DARLING FLOWER!  She said that she made it with the new Flower Maker envelope punch board.  Needless to say ........ I have already found the perfect spot in my studio for this little cutie of pink-ness!  Thank you Carol for creating me such a one-of-kind flower.

And my final share is this SUPER YUMMY lotion and bath soap bag of goodness that my good friend Rochelle gave to me.  The scent is FABULOUS .......... and how do you think Rochelle knew I would love it in PINK!  Thank You Rochelle for your oh so sweet gift......(I LOVE IT!).
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little Golf gift card package that I made .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie,

    I love the flowers your friend made but I have a question: what is the "new Flower Maker envelope punch board"?

    Thanks,

    Kathy in CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those ladies hoisting the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What awesome cards and paper crafting gifts!! You are blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha ha...The ladies and the cake is just too funny! And, what a fun stamp Debbie got for you!
    And, Mary...Holy WOW Factor is right. How beautiful with fabulous color. I can't get over all of that shiny, bright color.
    And, what a cute flower. I just bought the flower envelope punch board. I haven't even opened it up yet.
    And, a nice relaxing bath with lovely scent.
    You truly are blessed Kadie.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete