Saturday, July 12, 2014

June WOW Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the June WOW group cards to share with you.  Let's jump right in with the three cards I have to share.......
First up is the VERY PRETTY......and VERY VINTAGE card that Rochelle had us make!
There were so many beautiful elements to this card.......But I especially LOVED the ribbon/tag/banner element that we attached to the corner of our card (with a yummy vintage safety pin).  GORGEOUS CARD ROCHELLE! 
Next up is the card that Kris had us make.
Talk about a STRIKING CARD.  My camera didn't even come close to picking up the colors of this card (black and smokey slate) but what did show up was the sparkle that came from randomly adding Silver Dazzling Details over our card.  I actually liked this card so much.....I ended up CASE the card and using it for one of my convention swaps.  THANKS KRIS for the inspiration and LOVELY LOVELY card!
And my final card share for today is the card that Ann made for us.  I'm loving all the sponging Ann did to her base card........and the sentiment on the front of her card was all hand written.  NICELY DONE ANN!
And here is what Ann put on the inside of our card.  THANK YOU Ann for the PERFECT little birthday card!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little project I made for my WOW group in June ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could write as neatly as Ann! What a beautiful card collection!

    ReplyDelete