Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy Birthday (TO ME)

Happy 4th of July My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a few of the SUPER FABULOUS birthday cards to share with you.......One's that I received from my SUPER TALENTED SaddleBrooke stamping friends.  Let's jump right in with my card shares for today...........
First up is a card that BLEW ME AWAY!  It's from my friend Kathie.
Check out this "OH SO PRETTY" Vintage look she gave to my card.
Next up is the "PERFECT PINK" card made by my sweet friend Liz.
Could this card not be any more PERFECT for me!
And my last card share for today is the "AMAZING" card that my downline Abbie made for me.
How fabulous is the black and white combination on this card!

Many THANKS my friends for remembering my birthday and taking the time to make me such BEAUTIFUL cards for my birthday.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more fabulous birthday cards I received ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment