Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Golf Box with Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm at a full run with getting ready for Stamp Camp and several stamper meetings I have this week.  So I'm going to jump right in with a fabulous gift box that I created.  Check out this cut little Golfers Gift Box........
There is an upcoming golf event that I was asked to design a little box of cards for ........ and here is what I came up with.
I was asked to make a little table gift for each of the golfers to take home after the tournament.  Here is what will be waiting for each of the golfers when they finish their golf tournament and relax for lunch in the club house.
The box is constructed to hold three little 3x3 note cards and envelopes.
I designed the box to resemble a giant golf ball ....... And the 3x3 note cards to look like the putting green with a golf flag.
And here's what all three note cards look like.
Here's the red flag card.......
The yellow flag card......
And the orange flag card.
I created the giant golf ball for the base of the box with my trusty SU circle dies.  And the grass was created with the help of my SU Fringe Scissors.
The box was constructed with a simple piece of Whisper White cardstock that was 5-1/4"x6".
What made the giant golf ball come to life was running it through my Big Shot and using the new Decorative Dots embossing folder.......and using the opposite side of the imprinted folder. 
Here's a close-up of the golf ball texture ......
So there you have it friends.  A darling little project that I'm sure will be a hit for this upcoming SaddleBrooke golf tournament.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little door prize I made for July SW Stampers door prize ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. So very clever! I may need to CASE this for the golf lovers among my family and friends! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is an amazing golf project. You should go to all of your golf courses and sell them. I bet you would get a lot of orders. Love this project a lot!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute little set is totally on "par" with all your other amazing projects! The golf ball dimples are genius!

    ReplyDelete