Thursday, July 24, 2014

Enjoy the Adventure

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
I'm spending the day today getting ready to leave in the morning to fly back to Madison, Wisconsin for a couple weeks.  So to say I'm busy is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  Before I jump in with my card share for today.......Here's my Twoie at 11 month's old.
My daughter snapped with picture of Twoie and forgot to send it to me.........
It's Twoie's 11th Month picture with his Chow.
Could this little CUTIE be any HAPPIER?
HAND'S DOWN......Twoie is going down in the books as being my happiest grandbaby.

Today I have another card that was inspired from the Stampin' UP! demonstrator site........Stampin' Connection.  Here's the card I made.........
My This card using the new stamp set "Life's Adventure".
I stamped the bicycle in Chocolate Chip ink onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  I left enough room on that Whisper White cardstock so I could add three colorful banners.
The banners were made from Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Rose Red cardstock.
And I added a small heart punch to the very right hand edge of each of the banners.  The perfect little accent touch was to add a small pearl to the center of each heart.
And as you can see.......Each colorful banner was tapered down to create a stair-step look on my Whisper White panel.
SUPER HAPPY how this card turned out......and will be sending this card out to someone special this next week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a sweet "welcome to the neighborhood" card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh...I love the pic's of Twoie! The 3rd one is so adorable. What a great capture of his laughter!
    Love your card. The different color banners really make the card POP. I just got this set and haven't used it yet. It is next on my agenda. Lovin' that bicycle.
    Thanks for sharing!Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting his pic. Sorry again it was so late...geesh, what's wrong with me? LOL! He is indeed one happy little guy =-)

    ReplyDelete